Friday, November 7, 2008

Hubbard Family News

Savannah, Jake, and Ava summer 2008
Hello , everyone!
I have always admired those who have"blogs." For a long time I didn't even know what a blog was then one very smart friend of mine told me how to start and that it was free. Everyone who knows me knows what a lame friend I am- I never call, write, answer my phone... I really love everyone but am not very good at juggling everything in my life right now. I am also a lousy journal keeper so I thought this might be a good way to start a journal of sorts. I will continue to learn about how to do this stuff and in the meantime you all ( my friends and family ) will get to see what is going on in my crazy life!
Love to all!
Leila

2 comments:

Sariah said...

I think it is so cool that you are doing this. Let me know how it goes. I am a lame friend too and it might come in handy for me as well. -Sariah

Anonymous said...

I thought I would let you know, my last mame is Hybbard too. I was doing a search for my blogspot page that I haven't used in a while and came across yours. Guess what? My daughters are names Savannah and Ava as well. Very strange, gave me the willies! Anyhow, beautiful kids!